Stophairuk.com is owned and managed by Not The Norm Ltd
1. This website is designed and hosted by Not The Norm Ltd, a private limited company whose registered office is 80 Godstow Road, Oxford, OX2 8NY.
2. Not the Norm Ltd reserves the right to vary, alter, replace or remove information on this Website without notice.
3. Not the Norm Ltd will strive to provide uninterrupted access to this Website, but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
4. Not the Norm Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this Website may have links.
5. Copyright in the material contained in this Website, together with this Website's design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to Not the Norm Ltd and Stop Hair Pty Ltd or the providers of such information. Content may not be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission.
6. While you retain ownership of all copyright in data you submit to this Website, you also grant Not the Norm Ltd world-wide exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner. We undertake not to offer or supply any information supplied to this site to any third parties for purposes other than those of Not the Norm Ltd or stophairuk.com.
7. Not the Norm Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on this Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Not the Norm Ltd disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Website. Not the Norm Ltd does not guarantee that this Website will be fault-free and neither will accept liability for any errors or omissions.
8. Not the Norm Ltd does not give any warranty that this Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.9. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the law of England. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We have tried to set out as clearly as possible the legal basis of stophairuk.com - both as a provider of information and as a retailer. Please do contact us if you have any questions.
Material on this website is protected by copyright which is owned by Not the Norm Ltd at Stop Hair Pty Ltd. Users may view, print and download the contents for personal use only and the contents must not be used for any commercial purposes. The material on this website or any part of it is not to be incorporated or distributed in any work or in any publication in any form.
Whilst Not the Norm Ltd has endeavoured to ensure that information provided by us on this site is accurate, the editorial views expressed on these pages are not representative of the views of Not the Norm Ltd and we give no warranty as to the reliability of the information contained within these pages or in relation to material linked to or from this site. The information displayed is of a general nature and no reliance should be placed on it. Not the Norm Ltd assumes no liability for any claims by a third party for loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the contents of these pages or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
The views expressed by third parties placing material on these pages are not representative of the views of Not the Norm Ltd. Not the Norm Ltd cannot monitor the content not produced by us and has not reviewed all the third party material published on this site and Not the Norm Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to the content of third party material placed on these pages, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Terms and Conditions
ORDERS SUBMITTED ON WWW.STOPHAIRUK.COM ("THE WEB SITE") ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("THE CONDITIONS") SET OUT BELOW. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER ON THE WEB SITE YOU ("THE BUYER") AGREE AND ACCEPT TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS. THE "GOODS" MEANS THE GOODS WHICH THE SUPPLIER IS TO SUPPLY UNDER THE CONTRACT. ANY REFERENCE IN THE CONDITIONS TO WRITING SHALL INCLUDE FACSIMILE AND E-MAIL AND ANY REFERENCE TO WORKING DAYS SHALL MEAN THE HOURS BETWEEN 0900 HOURS AND 1500 HOURS ON ANY DAY OF THE WEEK EXCLUDING SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
1.1 The Buyer shall place an order for Goods by submitting a completed order form on the Web Site, by mail, fax or phone. The Supplier will supply the Goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
1.2 These Conditions shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions.
1.3 Any advice or recommendation given by any representative of the Supplier to the Buyer relating to the Goods which is not confirmed in Writing by the Supplier will not be binding on the Supplier.
1.4 Any variation to these Conditions must be agreed in Writing between the Buyer and the Supplier.
2. ORDERS AND QUOTES
2.1 In accepting a quote or submitting an order for the Goods the Buyer acknowledges that:
2.1.2 the limitations of monitor capabilities and of printers mean that the colour of the products on the Web Site may vary from the Goods supplied to the Buyer under the Contract.
2.2 Any error in any quote, sales literature or other document or information issued by the Supplier or placed upon the Web Site may be corrected without any liability to the Supplier.
2.3 The Supplier may make any changes in the specification of the Goods to conform with any statutory or European Union requirements or, where the Goods are to be supplied to the Supplier's specification, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
3. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
3.1 Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract within 7 Working days of submitting the order for the Goods by giving Written notice of withdrawal and the Supplier shall credit the Buyer's credit card for the price of the Goods [and the Seller's delivery charges] as set out below in clause 4.2.
3.2 The Buyer shall pay the costs of returning the Goods to the Supplier in the same condition as when dispatched by the Supplier by the same method as they were delivered in the event that the Goods had been dispatched by the Supplier prior to receipt of the Written notice of withdrawal.
4.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted on the Web Site on the date of acceptance of the order by the Supplier.
4.2 The price of the Goods does not include delivery and accordingly all prices are ex works the Supplier's premises. The Buyer will pay the Supplier's delivery charges by the method and to the premises specified in the Buyer's order for transport, packaging and insurance as quoted on the Web Site on the date of acceptance of the order.
4.3 The price for the Goods is inclusive of any applicable value added tax, which the Buyer shall be liable to pay to the Supplier.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
5.1 Payments shall be made by credit card, cheque or money order on the date on which the Buyer's order is accepted by the Supplier.
5.2 Credit cards accepted by the Supplier are those listed on the Web Site on the date on which the Buyer's order is accepted by the Supplier.
6.1 The time place and method for delivery shall be as stated on the Web Site. Where delivery is otherwise than at the Supplier's premises, the Supplier shall be under no obligation under Section 32(2) Sale of Goods Act 1979.
6.2 Time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
6.3 If the Buyer does not take delivery of the Goods or give the Supplier adequate delivery instructions then the Supplier may store the Goods until actual delivery and charge the Buyer for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage. The Supplier shall not owe the Buyer any duty of care under Clause 6.3 and shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss, damage or deterioration of the Goods during storage.
6.4 If there is short delivery the Buyer shall inform the Supplier in Writing within  Working days from the date of delivery. If the Buyer does not so do the Supplier shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer as a result of the short delivery. If there is short delivery, the Supplier's liability shall in any case be limited to the price of the Goods not delivered.
7. RISK AND OWNERSHIP
7.1 Risk of damage or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery or, if the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when the Supplier has tried to deliver the Goods.
7.2 Title in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery of the Goods.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8.1.1 All intellectual property and other proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and trademarks) and all technical, business or similar information (including but not limited to, all designs, documents and other materials relating to the Goods) created by the Supplier during the course of the Contract shall be, and shall remain, the property of the Supplier only.
9. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
9.1 Nothing in this clause 9 shall exclude the Supplier's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
9.2 Subject to the conditions set out below the Supplier warrants that all Goods will correspond with the Order at the time of delivery and will be free from defects on delivery.
9.3 If the Supplier is in breach of the warranty contained at clause 9.2 above, the Buyer shall advise the Supplier in Writing immediately and in any case not later than  working days from the date of discovery of the defect.
9.4 On receiving a notice under clause 9.2 above, the Supplier may, at its sole option:-
9.4.1 repair the Goods;
9.4.2 replace all or any part of the defective Goods; or
9.4.3 refund the price of those Goods which are defective.
9.5 The warranty contained in clause 9.2 shall be the extent of the Supplier's liability for defective Goods.
9.6 The Goods are not tested and sold as fit for any particular purpose and any terms of warranty or condition express implied or statutory to the contrary is excluded to the fullest extent allowed in law.
9.7 Save as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) all warranties conditions terms and liabilities express or implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Supplier will not be liable to the Buyer for any loss of any kind whatsoever which arises out of the breach of implied warranties or conditions or breach of any other duty of any kind imposed on the Supplier by operation of law.
9.8 The Supplier will not be liable for any of the following losses which may arise by reason of any breach of the Contract or any implied warranty, condition or other term, any representation or any duty of any kind imposed on the Supplier by operation of law:
9.8.1 any loss of anticipated profits or expected future business;
9.8.2 damage to reputation or goodwill;
9.8.3 any damages costs or expenses payable by the Buyer to any third party;
9.8.4 loss of any order or contract; or
9.8.5 any consequential loss of any kind.
9.9 Unless otherwise provided in these Conditions, and subject to clause 9.5, the liability of the Supplier for breach of any express or implied term of this Agreement shall be limited to the reasonable cost of remedying any defect in the Goods or other matter constituting a breach and in no circumstances shall the Supplier's liability exceed the total amount paid by the Buyer to the Supplier under the Contract.
9.10 If, notwithstanding the provisions of this clause 9, liability attaches to the Supplier in no circumstances shall the Supplier's liability to the Buyer for a breach of any express or implied terms of the Contract or any other duty of any kind imposed on the Supplier by law arising out of or in relation to the Contract exceed .
9.11 Without prejudice to any other provision of this clause 9, the Supplier will not be in breach of the terms of the Contract for any delay in performing, or failure to perform, its obligations under the Contract if that delay or failure was due to any cause or circumstance beyond the Supplier's reasonable control.
The Buyer shall indemnify the Supplier against any loss or damage suffered by the Supplier as a result of any claims brought against the Supplier by any third party for:-
10.1 any loss, injury or damage caused by the Goods or their use;
10.2 any loss, injury or damage in any way connected with this Contract provided that this Clause will not require the Buyer to indemnify the Supplier against any liability for the Supplier's own negligence.
11. EXPORT TERMS
11.1 In these Conditions 'Incoterms' means the international rules for the interpretation of trade terms of the International Chambers of Commerce in force on the date when the Contract is made. Unless the context otherwise requires, any expression which is defined in Incoterms shall have the same meaning in these Conditions, but if there is any conflict between Incoterms and these Conditions, these Conditions shall prevail.
11.2 Where the Goods are supplied for export from the United Kingdom, if the provisions of this Clause 11 are inconsistent with any other provision of these Conditions, the provisions of this Clause 11 shall prevail.
11.3 The Buyer shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulation governing the importation of the Goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any duties.
11.4 The Buyer shall where applicable:-
11.4.1 not either directly or indirectly export the Goods or any product incorporating the Goods without first obtaining a licence to export or re-export from the United Kingdom Government and/or the United States Office of Export Administration (the "OEA");
11.4.2 comply with the export regulations of the United Kingdom Government and/or the OEA.
11.5 The Goods shall be delivered DDP and the Supplier shall be under no obligation to give notice under section 32(3) of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
12.1 The Supplier may terminate this Contract or any other contract between the parties and may cancel or suspend future deliveries (under this Contract or any other contract) if the Buyer:-
12.1.1 is in breach of these Conditions or any other contract between the parties; or
12.1.2 has a petition presented for its winding up or for an administration order to be made in respect of it; has a receiver or administrative receiver appointed over it or any of its assets; resolves to wind itself up (other than for a solvent reorganization); has a bankruptcy order made against it or any of its partners; or enters, or proposes to enter into a composition or voluntary arrangement with its creditors.
12.2 On termination, the Buyer shall pay to the Supplier all costs, expenses (including legal and other fees incurred), arrears, charges or other payments arising in respect of the Goods under the contract.
12.3 Termination shall not affect either party's accrued rights under the Contract.
13. WITHDRAWAL AND USE OF GOODS
13.1 The Supplier may withdraw the sale or distribution of any goods produced by or generally supplied by the Supplier without prior notice, or liability, to the Buyer.
13.2 If the Supplier provides the Buyer with information about the use for which the Goods are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that the Goods will be safe then the Buyer shall use the Goods accordingly.
14.1 Any notice required under these Conditions shall be in Writing addressed to the other party at its registered office or principal place of business or any other address notified by the receiving party to the party giving the notice. Any notice shall be deemed to be served:
14.1.1 if sent by pre-paid first class post to the party to whom it is given, on the second Working Day after posting; or
14.1.2 if sent by pre-paid air-mail post to the party to whom it is given, on the seventh Working Day after posting; or
14.1.3 if sent by fax to the recipient's fax number at the date and time given on the sender's transmission acknowledgement slip or (in the case of manifest error or loss of the slip) on receipt.
14.2 If any of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby and shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14.3 The Contract and these Conditions shall be under English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts if there are any disputes between them of any kind.
14.4 The Buyer shall not transfer, assign or sub-contract its obligations under the Contract without the Supplier's prior consent in Writing.
14.5 Failure or neglect by the Supplier to enforce at any time any of these Conditions shall not be a waiver of the Supplier's rights and it shall not affect the validity of the whole or any part of these Conditions or prejudice the Supplier's right to take subsequent action.
On signing-up for the Stophair 2 Bottles worth £59.90 draw you agree to being sent periodic emails with news and offers about Stophair and other Not the Norm Ltd products, and related information.
In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
The prize is two 125ml bottles of Stophair Hair Reducing Spray worth a retail value of £59.90
1. The prize draw is open to UK & Non-UK residents alike. Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Not the Norm Ltd are not eligible to enter.
3. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
5. Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Not the Norm Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the draw at any time, without notification. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date (mnhtly on the first Monday of every month). It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner and their city/town of residence.
6. The winners of the prize will be selected at random by independent judges. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
7. The winners Name and Location will be disclosed by the promoter on its website, via email to the mailing list and on its social media pages within 7 days of the draw date. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
8. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
9. The winners will receive the Prize. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one prize. If you win, you will still remain on the email list but your name will not be put forward for subsequent draws. Your name will remain on the email list until you request for it to be removed in writing either by unsubscribing from the emails or by contacting us by email, phone or letter. For as long as you remain on the mailing list and have not won a Prize, your name will be put forward for the draw every month.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. Not the Norm Ltd reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winners. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winners.
12. The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 14 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Not the Norm Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
14. Not the Norm Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
15. Not the Norm Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability ofNot the Norm Ltd shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Not the Norm Ltd negligence.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Not the Norm Ltd, 80 Godstow Road, Oxford, OX2 8NY Company number: 4728383.